Thursday, April 12, 2007

Final Description-SG-8C-Miss Thompson

Mexico

Every time I wake up, I don’t know where I am. I stand up from my bed and feel a cool breeze hitting my body. I still haven't realized where I am.
I start dressing up for school and afterwards I go down to the kitchen where I meet my mum who is cooking a quesadilla for me it could be considered food of the gods but I still haven't noticed where I am.

The quesadilla was delicious, but I still need to go to school. So I get on my dad’s car. He starts it on. At the ride I see some beautiful ladies that are as exotic as indian spice. But I start getting nervous. I still haven realized where I am.

When I get to school, I meet my friends, we have a laugh, then we go to classes. At class I lose my self, and I get a task that is, to find a thing called ‘learning’.

At the end of the school day, I feel satisfied because now I have a little bit of my task on me. But ‘learning’ hasn't work to tell my self where I am.

“Go up the stairs, get up on the car thats returning me to home, wait for the others to get in, turn it on.” Is my all days journey after two thirty, that by this time is getting a little bit boring. But I still enjoy it, by all the smiling people that I see through the cars window. When I see them I get a feeling, a feeling that tells me that everybody except me, knows where they are.
I reach my house again. Now I'm in a hurry, because at less than an hours time I need to be at the other side of the city, that I havn't reached to the point of knowing whats its name, or where it is.
Finally, I'm on the football pitch made of stones & dirt at the other side of the city. I don’t care if I need to sit two hours in my car to get over there, because when I'm training on that pitch, I start getting a delicious feeling of knowing where I am; but the idea isn’t clear enough to know my location on the urbe.

At the end of the day Im laying on my bed, thinking of my day. “México” my head is saying to me. I didn’t understand the first time. But when I said it again I understood it, and felt a breeze similar to the one that I felt at the begining of the day; the difference was that now I knew where I was.