Sunday, April 15, 2007

YR8/AG/FINALDESCRIPTION

I slowly walk through a dark terrifying path, when I suddenly see a dark, old and terrific house. I could see it looking at me, smiling with an evil, big smile, laughing at me as if I was a big, stupid, funny clown.

I cautiously approach to the silent house, keeping a close look at the door, waiting for it to slam open and for something evil and terrifying to come out. I now am close enough to see what’s after the old, broken, wooden door. I can’t see anything past the door, so I decide to get closer.

I enter the house, actually what used to be a house, a home. I try blink but my eyes would not open again, I try for a few minutes to open my sad yellow eyes, but they won’t react. I suddenly realize they are opened, but there is nothing to see, so I start to drawn in the total darkness. When my eyes are fully used to the dark, I see something move slowly, it’s coming my way. I can not move, I am immovable, I am paralyzed. I can see it clearly now it’s, it’s, it’s not an animal, it’s a human. But not a normal human, it has skin as pale as if it had just seen a phantom, as purple as the sky at sunset. It has eyes as red as blood, it has the eyes of a demon. I can observe him coming nearer; he cautiously gets in front of me of me. I watch him closely while he opens his big mouth, I guess he is going to produce a delicate, complicated sound, more specifically a word, but I fail to guess, instead he breathes out a dense, heavy, golden gas. I breathe in, that was the last thing I ever did, because I fell asleep, an eternal sleep an infinite sleep.

No comments: