Friday, March 9, 2007

Y9/ Brochures/FS

Do you like where you sleep?????

Is your bedroom big enough?????

Come and stay at the best bedroom ever we have:

A big bed,

A very beautyful sofa,

A big closet where you can put all of your nice clothes,

A nice little T.V. where you can watch any movie you want,

Some flowers too,

A beautyful decoration,

And most important it’s very iluminated!!!

Imagin you where on a gigantic bedroom butthere was no bed or maby no T.V. !!

It woldent be as nice and confortable as these nice medium zise bedroom!!

Once I was very little (I must have been about 4 or 5 ) and I saw the movie it (wich is about an evil clown ) and I couldn’t be in the dark so I got to my room and I fall asleep and when I woke up I find out my feer was all gone !!! it was a miracle!!!!!!!




Made by : Florentina S
9b

3 comments:

We are going to achieve the best! said...

The font is too large, there are many many spelling mistakes, the annecdote has nothing to do with a brochure, more techniques are needed.

We are going to achieve the best! said...

You need more tecniques for your brochure and, lets face it, WHAT IS IT WITH THE SPELLING!!!!!! Like the fact that you wrote Big Bed in large font to enfatice that it is big buy please LEARN TO SPELL!!!

We are going to achieve the best! said...

I think it is good but it certainly can be improved. Your spelling is the first thing: fear, beautiful, maybe, comfortable, size and wouldn't are key words I can't believe you wrote them wrong!! And the anecdote doesn't work at all.I'm not sure if I would keep it or bin it, seriously!!