Thursday, March 8, 2007

y8/direct speech/EG

The thief dashed thought the ally while the cops followed him with out hesitation, no where to go
"Traped " he wispered, so he analised the situation "I could jump the fence but it may lead to more trouble. Well do I have any choice? mm not much" the man took several steps backwards and ran as fast as he could and jumped ...

"Sir"a screechy little voice said "sir wake up"
"Ow, where am I? and who are you toad?"asked Simon (the thief)
"You are at 5th avenue and I am.."the boy had never thought or even imagined that second question fustrated he closed his eyes and focused after a few seconds the little felow gave up,
"Honestly I don't know sir"
Simon bearly payed the boy attention, he was seeking for last night's money, nothing.
"Great, all that job for nothing"
"What job sir?"
Again Simon ignored him he thought"At first cops are lookin for me, second I lost all the money and third this boy is a problem"
"Sir"
"WHAT!!!"
The boy after that shoked by the scream started to launch tears.
"Hey, stop kid stop it, I said stop it!"
The boy went silent.

That day Simon got a new nickname "Mr.Grumpy" as the boy called him.
"Grumpy can we go to the fair tomorrow?"The poor fustrated thief didn't had wishes to go but he didn't want to hear winging so he nodded.
"Where do you sleep toad?"
"Well some times here others there but the best place is here in the park, follow me"
The boy pulled Simon thought half a city untill they got to that place full of trees, grass and beutifull roses a paradice for all children.
Boath layed down in the grass and went to sleep.
"Hey, put me down didn't you heared me punk get me down" a cop had the little guy
"NO!" Screamed Simon
"Don't move" Bang
Simon falled like a stick.Cries.Shoutng.Cops.Death.

Eugenio González 8B

1 comment:

Andres Angeles said...

oie salvaje!!!!!!! eres una agresivo (soy andres no se si se ponga ahi) pero pobre ladron a y with out va junto la ortografia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pero bna trama me gusto