Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Yr9/Formal Letter/CS

Av. JOJO Street Street
#111 Sansi #123 Lolo
Mexico 23933 Canada 34682
31/12/07
Dear Miss or Mr.
I would like to complain because the room I stayed on was disturbingly ugly (not like the brochure said at least) and the service provided was extremely bad. Joust because it was New Year’s the charged me 4 times the normal amount and I got worse service than what someone that came on a normal day would get for the normal price. I wanted some water and when I called the kitchen none answered, so I went down to see if I could suit my self but what was outrageous was that nobody was there. Well yes it is 2007-2008 so what I pay I should get better service than anyone ever because I paid 4 times the price. The worst thing of all was that the TV wouldn’t stop saying “NEW YEAR” “NEW YEAR”. I want my money back!!!
Yours faithfully the complainer.

No comments: