Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Y9/Direct Speech/AI

I wrote this like two years ago or even more when I had a huge crush on Orlando and I decided to use the piece at the beggining of this year. Don't think I am like crazy or something LOL Please leave me some comments and I hope you enjoy it.

Unexpected Sightings
By: Andrea Mariana Islas 9B

It was something extremely horrible.
She was in front of Kate and such animal , such hideous creature was helping her get up.

"Tha...thanks Kate." Jenny said in an unpleasant tone.

"No problem Rose." Kate answered, convinced she was talking to the right girl.

"But I am not Ro...

"Rose Byrne! Come here right now and stop talking!" Kate demanded inpatient.
"What is going on?" Jenny asked with a fake friendly face.

"I've got a huge problem with Orlando." Right then, Jenny realized the advantage she had on her lifetime enemy. And, by the way, she did look like Rose but not that much.

"What's wrong sweety?" When she said sweety she felt nauseaus but continued. "Come, tell me."

"Orlando caught me flirting with Brad Pitt AND kissing with Tom Cruise and got so mad!" Kate screamed at Jenny like a crazy person."He said he never wanted to see me again! He said I'm too mean!

Kate was as red as a big, fat apple and her giant cheeks weren't helping her at all. Rose was just about to laugh. I order to hide her enourmous smile she hugged Kate (increadibly disgusted) so she wouldn't notice.

"Orly hates me!" She shouted even louder this time. "How could I be so stupid!"

"It will work out fine." Jenny slipped, hoping it would never happen. "Oh, and by the way, where is he?"

Kate pointed vaguely to the right while Jenny fell once more, but now because of the laughter of watching the little dramatic scene that had just taken place. Jenny looked to the right and saw him.

It was a God drinking orangeade. It was an angel fallen from Heaven, it was Orlando Bloom. She walked through the crowd and, when she got to his table, he was gone! She began to look for him when someone placed a hand over her shoulder.
It was officially the happiest moment in her entire life. The best thing ever had just happened. There she was, staring at the most beautiful man on Earth.

No comments: