Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Y8/ descriptve edron/ SG

School Description

When I enter the doors, you feel a cool breeze hitting my body. That breeze makes me remember of all the hardwork, laughs especially smiles, that come from the inside. Then I start to go down tthe stairs, that seems like they were infinite, I pass the first class and the legendary top court, that gives you a feeling as if it was a profesional football pitch.
I keep going down the stairs, and a very hard smell of wisdoom hits me: its the sciense laboratories and the maths rooms, just how I thought.
I keep walking down, I pass the kiosk and pass some classrooms, go up the stairs of the main building, turn left nad finaly; there it is, the lion, the golden and smilling lion called Miss Thompson, always happy and teaching all the year 8 students by the best way. The lion is always giving awards and detentions to evry body.
Then I stop go to my seet and wait untill the class starts.

Santiago Gomez
8C

2 comments:

We are going to achieve the best! said...

Excellent ideas, you have a vivid imagination!! You now need to develop your use of punctuation and sentence structure.

Miss T

We are going to achieve the best! said...

Excellent descriptions!! You need to use more defined punctuation!

I love your ideas!!

Freya x