Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Yr. 10/ monologue/alejandra turbay

Mmmm… I’m feeling hungry, but I’m to lazy to prepare my breakfast. I’m just gonna go to get some doughnuts and some coffee. Look all those kinds of doughnuts; I can’t decide whether to take sugar, chocolate or vanilla flavor. I think I’ll just take the three of them. And the small coffee would not be enough for the three doughnuts so Ill just take the big cup. They are taking out some hot chocolate muffins; I guess I will take one.

And now here I am sitting in my old couch, I can’t believe that it has a whole in the middle of the seat. The strings are not that resisting I guess. Let’s watch some TV. Look my favorite drama show. How come the girls are so skinny, but let’s face it Ill never look like that. It’s depressing how can they just eat a piece of cheese? And talking about that Im hungry again. I want some nachos with cheese on top, and ill just drink a diet coke to avoid sugar. It makes me fatter.

And now just a few hours later its lunch time. I’m thinking on taking a Mc Donald’s burger with extra cheese, a coke and why not? A sundae too. I mean is hot outside and I deserving a dessert after too much walking. Two blocks. That’s too much, next time Ill just ask for home service. I feel full, but I need to get home, Ill just take a taxi. And now Im here standing in front of the mirror, my belly has grow 8 cm and my legs 6 cm. My face looks like a balloon. Now I’m just not a 16 size its two or more sizes, I’m not fitting my pants anymore. I need to go to the gym, make some exercise, but not today. My friends are inviting me to starbucks and to get some doughnuts at Krispy Kreme, and I just can’t reject that offer.

One week later, Im sad, my boyfriend broke up with me. He says Im too Chubby to fit in his car. I MEAN what does he thinks!!! It’s not easy being FAT!! That’s why I just bought this slender shape apparatus. Its fantastic, while you watch TV you are exercising. Im getting hungry Ill think Ill order a pizza and then just go to sleep.

No comments: