Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Y10/I am not a Super Model/Millaray Carranza

This is the worst day ever! First of all, oh my God, how could my parents think of such a horrible name, Gertrude! Ugh!

I hate my mum, she´s so fat and always eating horrible and fatty things, and her fatness is hereditary! Poor me! The worst part is that I love all those fatty types of food. When all of my friends go out to eat they order salads and soup and other healthy things. They never eat junk food. I am always the only one eating junk, and I blame my mother for all of this! What´s wrong with junk? I only go to McDonalds once a week! There shouldn´t be anything wrong with that…should there be?

I hate my mum, but, I hate Super Models even more! Perfect girls, they´re all thin and looking perfect all the time. I wish so much that I could be like them. My friends laugh at me, but nobody ever laughs at a Super Model! Even my dad laughs at me! Why does everyone think they can tell me that I look fat or that I should be on a diet!? The worst thing is that they all think that I eat healthy things too, that I must be just like them. Everytime I come home after school I go running straight to the closest McDonalds, Taco Bell, Burger King, anything! Then, by the time I get home I decide that maybe I don’t really want it… maybe, I will just nibble a little bit, just one fry.

Anyway, my mum, I hate her, she´s fat and she has suffered all of her life with the same problems that I am having now. Why didn´t she ever warn me? All of the people laughing and joking and always eating healthy around her, and now it is happening to me, does she even care? She has never once helped me to eat healthy.

What´s wrong with her? Should I blame her, or should I just blame heredity? Oh, I don´t know, I am bored of this…and so hungry! I should go get something to eat. Junk food anyone?

Millaray Carranza
10 B

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's good and the style is directly talking to the reader, there's just one thing the actual junk food thing is not great, you repeat you go to them all the time though that makes it boring, and saying it's hereditary can be ok but maybe not twice.