Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Y9/Poetry-Sonnets/AMI

Inpatient
by: Andrea Mariana Islas 9B

I wish all day I could stare at the sea,
Lay on the sand and take in summer heat.
It would be awsome, I’d love to jthere be,
Listen to waves and to my own heart’s beat.

Paradise ain’t far but go there I can’t.
Minutes there are so beautiful and nice.
Watch that perfect sunset is all I want,
I like to see how a perfect day dies.

The way the wind blows and makes my hair fly
And the moon and stars smile on me at night...
I want that right now! I feel like I’ll cry.
Should I run away? I feel like I might.

Waiting until I go back is so hard,
Almost as hard as it’s healing a heart.

I just put this on the blog because Mr Grimshaw told me to but I personally believe this is a terrible sonnet ;) Please write a comment and tell me if it is as bad as I think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WICKED. YOU ARE A TALENTED WRITER

We are going to achieve the best! said...

i don´t know why you think it's a bad sonnet IT IS TOTALLY AWESOME!! if i was your teacher you would receive a 10!!

We are going to achieve the best! said...

i would actually fail you!
jajajajajajajajajaja
just kidding
really like it good ideas
keep it up!