Thursday, March 22, 2007

Yr 10/ Monologue/ Antonio Maza

I’m here to speak to you about how I hate fat prick that eat McDonalds every day of their lives with out knowing the damage that it can cause you, I would be one of those pricks. But if there’s someone to blame for the creation of this monstrous body of my it is the people that work at McDonalds who always fry the food to much and always ask you if you want the “big” or the “super size”, I mean they know I would prefer the big one because it has less fat than the super size, put in the other hand I’m a food addict and rather buy the super size.
Here is a photo of me:

( I’m sexy)


Someone else that must be blamed is the master mind creators of World Of War Craft . They are the cause for my lack of exercise, but I rather be playing the game instead of playing football or something like that or even going on a blind date and have to hear all the yibidi yab coming from a female mouth. And there comes something else, blind dates are rubbish. You meet a hot girl on the computer and when you’ve decide to have dinner she lays a eye on you and you will get her to run as if you wanted to eat her. I’ve had the pleasure of this experience about fifteen time, yeah about fifteen time, which afterwards I would get depressed and go to have some chicken wings or something like that.
To finish I would like to congratulate the makers of the movie “super size me” which actually make MacDonald and other fast food companies look like freaking losers, so I guess that I laugh at youu!!!!!!!!!!! MacDonald and other fast food companies
Well I’m of to MacDonald, do you want to come? yes? hmmm but do you want to share the big fries because I would feel fat if I ate them all.




Antonio Maza P 10B

3 comments:

We are going to achieve the best! said...

It is quite a creative peace, good use of words, expresive and nice description of how the workers at Mc donnald's work :P

Oh, and nice pics XD

We are going to achieve the best! said...

^
/ \
|
|
|

The previous coment was by me, Julen, Iforgot to put my name on the other thing, but now you know!

(I did Do My Home worck Mr.Grimshaw)

We are going to achieve the best! said...

work is spelled without the 'c'...anywhooo, some grammar errors but the idea is still conveyed effectively. Watch for toooo much repetition but very entertaining.