Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Yr10 Monologue-Diego Guerrero

I hate it, it is always so hard. Everyone make prejudges of me. I always end up apart from the society because of my weight problems. I don’t find it fair in any kind of way. Not just because someone has weight issues means that they’re less important in this community. We all have the same value among this weird civilization that we live in.

I never get to play any kind of sports. I always try my best, but still no one see that in me, that I try as hard as I can, they only call me by offensive nicknames related with my obesity. I wish I could be thinner so I could not worry about being some type of freak between this atmosphere of insults and pranks.

I just sit there at the same old spot at break time watching everyone enjoy this 45 minutes, which for me could be considered as the worst part of my day, at least where I get more offenses for eating. How could this be possible, just for making an action that everybody execute through out this 2,700 seconds of pretended fun?

Everyone takes advantage of me, but when they find it convenient to treat with a little bit of respect. At the end of the day, when I realize all of this, a reflective thought of all this comes into my head and makes me identify that this a really sad fact.

But the worst part of all of this, is that at the end of the day you realize you don’t have friends, no one to support you, except of course your family.

No comments: