Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Yr 9/Formal Letter/ASL

Las Lomas Tepito

15/3/07

To who it may correspond to,

I am writing to complain about the “fantasy room” I just rented.
I am really disappointed with the quality of the room because first of all it dosen’t look at all like the one in the brochure you gave me, and second of all, the room’s quality is quite appalling.
It is unbelievable, I can’t believe your not ashamed of yourselves, I can’t believe you even have the guts to put this piece of rubbish in the market even though it’s a rubbish tip!
First of all I’d like to say that the “second floor” you mentioned is not a second floor. It is just an image of clouds on the ceiling, the bathroom that you mentioned had hot water all the time just has worms and dirty water in it, there is no high quality TV or entertaining center, why did you even mention it in the first place!?
Another thing I’m disappointed with is that the neighbors are always making thousands of noise and partying all the time, I thought the brochure said it was a relaxing room, a place were I could have peace and harmony whenever I wanted to! I can’t even sleep at night time! I hope you do something about it or else I’ll have to take my million dollars back and go from this place!

Yours faithfully,



Ana Sofia Lara

No comments: