Thursday, March 22, 2007

yr10/english monologue/Ana Sofia Rodrigez

What?! I am absolutely not fat at all. I mean, I may weight 120 pounds but that is only because I’m big, you know? I am 1.65 meters tall! You have to agree that with a height like mine's one has to eat to feed every inch of the body right? I sometimes get to think that that the daily super size mac I eat, even with its 600 calories isn’t enough for someone with my height.

And maybe these places that can be considered having some “extra” fat are actually my curves. That’s right, I must have curves because my great grand mother was Puerto Rican and everybody knows that those physical aspects are inherited. Extra fat what all those Houston elephants have covering them as quilts. Compared with them I am a toothpick, compared almost with anyone actually… Well, I guess you could leave Giselle Bundchen out of the list but it must be only for a few pounds.

And believe it or not it is hard to be so thin; I am usually discriminated by jealous people that call me fat everywhere.

But I think that mostly I owe my body to the amount of exercise I do everyday. Not only I walk up and down the stairs a considerable amount of 10 times a day but I also have to walk the long 12 meters to get to my car. Thank god a new lift is about to be built in the office 'cause if I continue with this amount of exercise I will soon get an ulcer for the effort. And thinking about it, I definitely don’t want that to ruin my healthy body. I guess I'll start eating more to avoid that, yeah I am sure that must reduce the risk.

No comments: