Thursday, March 22, 2007

Fat Monologue-Santiago LS

Thinking in the life I had just 5 years ago, I remember so many things. Feelings and people that I could pay anything to turn it back as it used to be.

For no reason my life has changed dramatically: I can’t sleep without it. I can’t be awake without it. I can’t dream without it…I love eating….I hate looking me facing a mirror after eating.

Ooooh yeah, I am fat! Actually obese would be the exact word to describe me. I am so fat that when the “pee time” arrives I have to suffer standing up, so that at the end, I can’t even look my pennies. That is really depressing and embarrassing. Look, my wife left me and my friends hate me. I could blame Mc. Donald’s about it, however, at the end I have to accept that I am the only one to blame.

When I walk in a public place, people stare at me as if a am a walrus or something. I understand them; they don’t see often such a big belly. But anyway I smile to them. It doesn’t matter is my smile is not honest, I really smile to them. They just look at me and make my shame change to anger.

The only thing that makes me change to a happy guy again is imaging them with their common “family problems” with drunk children. Just by the look on their faces I can say many times that some of them cry at night. Yeah, that makes me happy again. And well, obviously eating.

I am sure that someday someone will try to help me. What am I saying? Help us! We are millions all around the world! Just imagine that in Manhattan, there are more than 80 Mc. Donald’s! Where some people eat even everyday! That’s amazing, even for me!

The only thing I really want is someone to help me. Someone to listen me. Someone to hug me.

I hate me!

1 comment:

We are going to achieve the best! said...

it is chatty and puts you in the place of a fat person.. well except in some parts.
Ana Sofia